TikTok is a video-making and sharing app known in China as Douyin is a Chinese video-sharing social networking service owned by Chinese company ByteDance.
Initially released in September 2016 and got its stable release 15.50 in march 2020.
This app gained popularity very quickly and it became the most downloaded app on the Apple App store in early 2018, superior to Instagram, WhatsApp, and YouTube.
This social media platform is commonly used to make a variety of short video clips, from genres like dancing, comedy, and education, Religious and almost every aspect of life.
its videos are tall, not square, and have a duration from 15 seconds to one minute.
The main purpose of this app is to combined popular songs with the video from users. This platform is used by the young generation as an outlet to express their talent like singing, dancing, comedy, and lip-syncing, and users can also share their videos across the community. The application serves as a great form of entertainment and expands the user’s friend’s circle and sharpens their creative skills.
Go live on TikTok:
- Open the app on your Mobile phone.
- Click on the “Add” button in the middle of the tab menu to access the live screen.
- Select the “live” option below the record button.
- Write the title for your Live streaming.
- Personalize your live stream session.
- Now click the “Go live” button to start.
TikTok not letting you go live:
If the option to go live is not visible to you from the recording screen of Tik Tok, your account may not complete the requirements to use live stream features. while engaging in your Livestream make sure that you are sticking to the app’s community guidelines with any post on this app.
Requirements to go live on TikTok:
Not everyone can go live on this app. You need to have 1,000 or more followers to go live on this platform to meet its requirements.
How to Get 1000 Followers:
- Be Consistent to increase Your Followers on TikTok.
- Always make Videos for Your Target audience.
- Strategically Use Hashtags to gain Your Followers.
- Reply to every comment on Your Videos whether it is negative or positive.
- Network to increase Your fan Following on TikTok.
- Strategically Write our Captions.
Go live on TikTok without 1000 fans:
- open Tik Tok and click on “me”.
- Click on“3dot” and go live on without gaining 1000 fans.
- Click on the “Report a problem”
- Now click on “I have an issue with live” and go live on TikTok without 1000 fans.
It is a verified badge which means that your account has been by TikTok and belongs to the user it represents. You can see this badge next to the user’s account name and on the user profile visible as a blue checkmark.
How to Get a Verified Account :
- Consistently create fantastic content. Make your content viral-worthy, but you don’t have control over it to go viral, but you can certainly make them viral-worthy. …
- Engage and cooperate with other users.
- Try to be noticeable by the media
- Get your verified account on other platforms.
- Beware of scams!
Make Money on Tik Tok:
You can make money on Tik Tok in 6 Ways
- Miking and growing your accounts and then selling them.
- Manage influencer campaigns.
- Management services.
- Manage influencer campaigns.
- Use the ads platform.
Tik Tok challenges:
To get challenges in this app, you just need to first head to TikTok’s bank of music and sounds. Here are the social challenges and trends that originate from. It has a lot of popular music for creators and they can choose to post a video with their personal sound. Users while shooting their clip can reuse those videos with someone else’s sound.
You can use many trending challenges such as:
- Clown challenge
- “Waking up in the morning”k challenge.
- Reese’s Puffs challenge.
- “Now look at this” challenge.
- Cheering crowd.
TikTok has often suspected serious security and privacy risks to its users. That led to private companies and US government departments banning their employees from using the app on their work devices.
If you like these guidelines do share your views in the comment section below.