In this section, we’ll talk about how the laser marking system works and how it will promote your business. Laser marking is used widely nowadays by many international and non-international companies and in almost all manufacturing fields whether for tracing the specific component by the specific company or to engrave photos and logos. Before getting in touch with its benefits, let’s see how the laser marking system works?
Working of Laser Marking
Laser marking and other Laser photo-engravings are all applications that are fascinated by a manufacturing laser marking machine. Laser instruments differ specifically in their role and characteristics: there is CO2 laser etching machinery that primarily focuses on emitting the lasers in the form of beams powered as low to the specific point and while LASIT has also discovered fiber laser for high-powered beam marking which are very much effective for large-scale engravings and widely industrial utilized.LASIT is a well-known company for making Laser Marking pieces of machinery and is rewarded many times for its unique talent.
Commonly a laser marketing Machines contain 3 common components:
- Laser Beam
- Control Machinery for Laser
- Comfortable Engraving Surface
The machine operator uses the specific software to alternate the laser directions and vary its power for the various surfaces. Special Softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other graphic designing software are used to design the specific company logos and other engraving templates to be marked over the component. So, the companies identity remains alive over the years and helps in promoting its components.
Practically, you might consider it as a 3D printed as both use the digital vectors but the laser marking system works on various pre-defined patterns to produce a laser beam to mark the specific portions and until the image is completed.
For now, you have to get familiar with the laser marking system, now let’s see what are its advantages and why it is this much widely used?
Top Benefits of Laser Marking System
Laser Engravings are widely used in the industrial and aerospace/defense industries. Laser Marking for Aviation represents another region for the promotion of laser engravings. The aviation-based equipment composed of thousands of different parts, each part is made by individual companies or the same companies, while they vary in the ranking. It is needed to use the ranked equipment for the specific aviation-based equipment so to ensure the identity of the high-quality material the company’s logo must be engraved over it or it is also effective in traceability which is the factor for the sale of Laser Marking Systems.
To promote excellence and liability in the supply cycle, stack-holders in this move are utilizing laser marking tools to mark gadgets with barcodes and identification IDs that establish their traceability. There are notable advantages for companies that prefer laser carving over various marking systems for their components
- Predictable Cost For Companies:– Chemical engravings is a regular replacement for laser etching and requires the usage of a powerful acid to engrave the matter. Manufacturers that practice this approach needs a properly accredited third-party organization to responsibly deploy chemical consumption, and every new model needs a brand dissimilar stencil so to be presented. In contradiction, laser marking machines have nullity inputs rather than the energy it needs to move them. This interprets into predictable and expected costs for companies.
- Ability to Adapt– The laser Marking system is Versatile, let’s take an example of large machinery like Boeing 747, laser engraving system is versatile enough that from the start-to-end, thousands of components each made of different metals but are marked specifically using Laser Marking Systems.LASIT provides more versatile Laser markings.
- Permanent Markings and Traceability – Builders that manufacture components for the aviation and other sectors generally try to show parts producers are urged to authenticate traceability of components during the supply-cycle by marking unique serial IDs to each specific parts which to be permanent and confront with the environmental conditions.
Traceability engravings that are implemented to components throughout the production system must be durable, particularly if the component will be revealed to intense situations such as extreme temps or harsh environmental jeopardies.
LASER marking system always comes in handy in tracing and promoting the components and LASIT provides you with the ability to design your laser marking systems and have markings over almost anything.