The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS is an organisation that conducts Officer and Clerical cadre exams to recruit candidates at various posts in Public Sector Banks, except for the State Bank of India. There are over 10 banks that participate in IBPS recruitment.
Since the organisations involved are more, the vacancies released are also more in comparison to RBI or SBI exams. Thus, aspirants look forward to applying for the exams conducted by the institute as the probability of qualifying them is more.
However, it must be noted that though the vacancies are more, the competition is also very tough as lakhs of candidates apply for these posts which makes the competition tougher. Aspirants can know more about the IBPS PO Result and cut off at the linked article and prepare themselves accordingly.
In this article, we have discussed the best hacks which will help a bank aspirant to excel in the online examinations and crack the exam in a single attempt.
Preparation Tips & Strategy to Ace Bank Exams
Although IBPS PO, SO, Clerk, RRB PO and RRB Clerk, are conducted annually, each year the number of applicants have seen an increase and the number of vacancies have slightly decreased.
Thus, the competition is very high and at each phase of the examination, the applicant must be well prepared to qualify it with flying colours. Given below are the best hacks that can help a candidate ace the upcoming IBPS exam:
- Best Books, Notes & Study Material – Having relevant books and notes to prepare are a must. Either a candidate choose to study at home or takes outside assistance, the final result can only be improved if sufficient time is spent on self-study which can only be done if appropriate study material is available
- Turn To Video Lectures – At times when a candidate is constantly reading books, he/she may get flustered and in that case, they must refer to video lectures which are easily available online. They are more interactive and engaging and built concentration
- Focus on Shortcut and Tricks – Everyone is well aware that there is sectional time boundation in the IBPS exams, thus, to save time and attempt more questions in shorter time duration, one must focus on shortcut tricks to reach the answer quickly and efficiently
- Both Quantity and Quality Matter – Since there is negative marking, the candidate needs to answer more questions and that too efficiently and correctly to ensure that no marks are deducted as a penalty. To increase the overall scores, answer more questions correctly
- Take Assistance, if needed – Courses are available online and various coaching institutes are available where aspirants seeking help can get assistance. They must ensure that regular classes are held, the faculty is good, notes are provided and a separate time is devoted to the clearing of doubts
- Solve Mock Tests and Practise Papers – Time based mock tests can help candidates experience an examination hall type of ambience and reduce the chances of being stressed when you reach the actual exam venue. They will also help a candidate apprehend the type of questions that may be asked in the final exam
- Analyse the Cut Off Trend – An overall and sectional cut off is released by the conducting body after each stage of the examination. Candidates appearing for the upcoming recruitment can check and analyse the trend increase or decrease in the minimum qualifying marks over the years
- Review Previous Year Papers – To know the difficulty level of the exam and the list of topics that are important from the examination point of view, a candidate must review the question papers from the previous years which are easily available online
For more information about the cut off and IBPS Clerk Result, candidates can visit the linked article and keep themselves updated.
Every applicant is well aware of the strategy they wish to follow for their bank exam preparation. However, the hacks mentioned above will help candidates simply their study plan and strategy.